Just type in the keywords in the search bar (shown on the top right hand corner of the main menu) to run a basic search across all your entities.
- Celoxis searches the keyword in each of work plan item: Name, Description, Document content, Keywords, Custom Fields, etc.
You can narrow down your search by selecting the entity you wish to search for.
- To search for a phrase, enclose it in quotes e.g. "sales tax"
- To exclude a term, prefix it with - e.g. -Microsoft
- To make a term mandatory, prefix it with + e.g. +penguin
- To search for a prefix, suffix it with a * e.g. docu* will search for all words starting with 'docu'