You can access Celoxis by typing app.celoxis.com in the mobile’s browser from any iOS, Android, Windows web-enabled phones and you will automatically be redirected to our Mobile site.
Following features are available on mobile:
- Dashboard: You can quickly view all your dashboard reports as soon as you log into Celoxis on your mobile browsers.
- My Timesheet: Your weekly timesheet view lets you view and record time spent on project related work-items.
- My Favorite Reports: Quick view of all your favorite Celoxis reports.
- Calendar: Provides an iCal URL for your favorite calendar application.
- Task: Add a task to a specific project. The following task details can be specified from mobile browsers: Project, Task name, Start, Duration, Resources, Priority and task details.
- Updates: Add progress updates on tasks. The following details can be specified from mobile browsers: % Complete, Hours, Time Code, Comments, Also Cc Project Team Members.
- Time: Record time spent on a specific project-related work items (tasks or app items). The following details can be specified from mobile browsers: Project, Work item, Date, Hours, % Complete and Comments. You can save or even send the time entry for approval. You can also submit non-project time.
- Project and Task Details: You can view specific project or task details. You can quickly sift through the different project or task specific views.
- Approve/Reject Time: Managers can approve or reject individual time entries.
- Project related Actions: The following actions are available on mobile browsers.
- Add Task
- Add Document
- Task-related Actions: The following actions are available on mobile browsers.
- Add Update (Or Update Progress)
- Request Update
- Mark Complete
- Add Document
- Edit (the task)
- Delete (the task)
- Reports: In addition to viewing your dashboard or favorite reports, you can also view similar type reports from a report's "Run:" pick list. For example, if you are viewing "All Projects by Schedule Status" report, you can view additional projects reports by picking one from its "Run:" pick list.
Downloading Documents: Documents can be easily downloaded or viewed by clicking on their name from a document report.