Over the course of normal business, projects need to be properly re-evaluated for appropriate reprioritization. Often, at executive management directive, managers need to address an incoming high priority project request drop into the mix of pre-existing projects. This guide addresses how to:
- Assess the impact of a new project on the existing resource workload,
- Identify under-utilized or free resources,
- Replace resources on tasks,
- Shift out certain tasks to level out the workload,
- If needed, shift out a low priority project completely to a later date.
To view the guide, click here.