The v11.5 version brings in a lot of new features and performance improvements for your reports.
- Resizable widgets on Dashboard: Now drag, drop and resize the widgets on your dashboard and design your own layouts. You are no longer restricted to the two-column layout.
- Metric Reports: Metric reports released for Projects and Apps - use these to report on your KPIs.
- Resizable columns on Reports: One of the top requested feature; you can resize columns for best fit. You can also drag-drop to arrange them differently.
- Improvements to Tabular Reports: The column header will now stay fixed while you scroll down your data.
- Performance improvements for reports.
Changes / Fixes:
- Dashboard widgets will default to some specific height and proportionate width on Go Live.
- Only the user with 'Edit' privileges can resize and change the layout of the dashboard which will be applied to all users. In the current version, a user who could 'Edit' the dashboard , could add widget/report to it. So, keeping the same logic, the edit privileges are checked when resizing the layout.