Please see the attached HTML file as an example. The basic elements of this are :
- A form with user name and password.
- A button that when clicked calls the CeloxisAuth object function to log in the user.
Note: You MUST have an Html "HEAD" section in your page.
1. Download the sample login.html file attached below.
2. Edit the file using a text editor and set your company code. You can find this on the 'Settings->Company' page.
CeloxisAuth.companyCode = "insert_your_company_code_here";
3. Set the server URL
You must point to the server where you have installed Celoxis
4. Customize the page with your company logo and/or styling.
If required you may customize the "id" of the login and password fields. This would only be required IF the default ids collide with other ids you may have.
- loginFieldId : String
The Html "id" of the login form field. Defaults to 'login'
- passwordFieldId : String
The Html "id" of the password form field. Defaults to 'password'
CeloxisAuth.loginFieldId = 'myLoginField';
CeloxisAuth.passwordFieldId = 'myPasswordField';