We are excited to announce a new release on 23rd Oct 2021 with enhancements to make your Celoxis experience even better.
The down-time is as follows:
US EST: Saturday, 23rd Oct 0:00 to 4:00,
GMT: Saturday, 23rd Oct 5:00 to 9:00
AUS EST: Saturday, 23rd Oct 15:00 to 19:00
IST: Saturday, 23rd Oct 9:30 to 13:30.
As part of our ongoing effort to improve your experience, we're changing how you organize your reports to access them quickly.
- You can now easily add reports to the main-menu for quick access. When creating or editing a report, you now have a Menu shortcut field where you can pick where this report should appear.
- You can now share reports with Job Roles.
- You can now control the visibility of your Views (main-menu items). You can share them with everyone, with specific workspaces or specific job roles. For example, you can decide that the Workload view should be accessible only to users with the job role Managers.
- Improved visibility of your team members' utilization across the non-project activities. Instead of just showing the <non-project> row, you will see it broken down by non-project time codes.
- Time code filter added to the time-phased report to filter data based on timecodes.
- Ability to import Priority while importing app items.
- Invoiced On column added to the Expense report.
- Ability to turn on the email notification so that your Project Manager will recieve an email when a project is assigned to him.
- Improved All Reports page. Instead of having just the Apps filter, all apps (e.g. Risks, Issues, etc.) are brought out separately.
- Improved usability of the main menu. Mouse movements are more forgiving.
- Time Log moved out on the LHS menu for quick access.
- Color-coded Actuals on your Workload, Utilization, Capacity reports to visually understand over/under utilized resources.
- Negative values will now be shown on Stacked bars.
- On-Premise: Microsoft SQL Server 2019 and Postgresql 14 are now supported. Microsoft SQL Server 2014 and earlier are no longer supported.
How does it affect you:
Other than the one item listed below, the release will not affect you in any way.
- The report form now has a new tab, Sharing, where you can select who the report is to be shared with. Earlier, sharing was done through the details tab.
- Requestor filter did not list the client names. This is fixed to show your client names so you can filter you issues, bugs, tickets raised by specific clients.
What do you need to do?