This release brings you the most requested features. It comes your way on the 29th Feb, 2020. The release includes:
- Dashboard Printing: You can now print your dashboards.
- Scheduled Dashboard Reports: You can schedule dashboards.
- Split Tasks: Rescheduling ongoing tasks consumed a lot of clicks. With this functionality you can split a task in seconds. While this is not the "Microsoft Project way" of splitting a task; we think it is much more useful.
- Project Recycle Bin: When a project is deleted, it is moved to the recycle bin. You have 30 days to restore it after which it will be permanently deleted.
- Delete User & Client The deactivate/reactivate users and client functionality has been removed. Instead, when users or clients are deleted, they are moved to the People Recycle Bin. From this bin, you can either permanently delete them, or, restore them if you change your mind. Deleting users and clients does not delete non-private data.
- Scheduled Reports Limit: has been increased to 10.
The down-time is as follows:
US EST: Friday, 28th Feb 10:30 PM to Saturday, 29th Feb 3:30 AM.
GMT: Saturday, 29th Feb 3:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
AUS EST: Saturday, 29th Feb 2:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
IST: Saturday, 29th Feb 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
This is so exciting! Many long awaited features here including the deletion log! Thanks so much!
So excited about split tasks... can't wait to see how these will work.
V13 is now live!
Is there details of what's in the next version and/or a published product backlog with allied release schedule?
Delighted by the new features, great work team Celoxis!
I am assuming we get upgraded to v13.0 automatically. We are cloud based subscription. One of the features that i am looking for is scheduling feature for Dashboards. I do not see that enabled in my tenant. The Schedule button still shows disabled. Is there anything I need to do to move to v13.0 ??