This release brings you the most requested features. It comes your way on the 29th Feb, 2020. The release includes:
- Dashboard Printing: You can now print your dashboards.
- Scheduled Dashboard Reports: You can schedule dashboards.
- Split Tasks: Rescheduling ongoing tasks consumed a lot of clicks. With this functionality you can split a task in seconds. While this is not the "Microsoft Project way" of splitting a task; we think it is much more useful.
- Project Recycle Bin: When a project is deleted, it is moved to the recycle bin. You have 30 days to restore it after which it will be permanently deleted.
- Delete User & Client The deactivate/reactivate users and client functionality has been removed. Instead, when users or clients are deleted, they are moved to the People Recycle Bin. From this bin, you can either permanently delete them, or, restore them if you change your mind. Deleting users and clients does not delete non-private data.
- Scheduled Reports Limit: has been increased to 10.
The down-time is as follows:
US EST: Friday, 28th Feb 10:30 PM to Saturday, 29th Feb 3:30 AM.
GMT: Saturday, 29th Feb 3:30 AM to 8:30 AM.
AUS EST: Saturday, 29th Feb 2:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
IST: Saturday, 29th Feb 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.